Friday, July 24, 2009

First Cast


This is my first blog. I'm probably not even doing this right. I intend to use it more as an online journal than a "blog." But I'm giving it a try anyway. I started fly-fishing in the spring of 2008 and quickly fell in love with this type of fishing. Since then I have been to many streams, creeks, and rivers throughout Virginia. I enjoy reading good fishing stories so I've decided to begin writing about my own fly-fishing experiences around Virginia. Writing these stories takes me back to the experiences and allows me to relive them for a moment. It also helps me to preserve the memory of that day. I enjoy writing these stories and hope you will enjoy reading them.

Please bare with me as I figure out editing of the blog. Thanks for taking the time to read my stories. - Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment